KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,541 Trump card
1,341,034 Picture Thread
478,979 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
K
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
K
Heya folks, it looks like you all have a slightly different approach to recruitment. I've been looking around for a like-minded group of folks to play with, and KGB appears to fit what I'm looking for. Without further ado, here is my request for sponsorship.

Darkfall playername is "Shepherd Kalamino" a Primalist focused character atm, around 3.5k Prowess after 6 days of playing the game. Primarily focused on leveling up staffcrafting + tailoring at the moment, as being able to craft your own gear seems pretty important for a game such as this.

Brief bit of background information about me:

Generally speaking, I'm a laid-back gamer personality. Calm and patient under fire. I am primarily known as "Shogg" or "Kalamino". Beyond Darkfall, I also play League of Legends on a regular basis (if this game doesn't teach you patience with children, nothing will).

I work 3rd shift (Sun-Thurs, sometimes Friday as a 6th day, 50-70 hrs a week) and live on the Eastern coast, so my playtimes are mainly on the weekend and for several hours in the morning after work (fairily close to normal Aussie playtime hours, I think?)

I've been playing MMOs since Everquest in the Kunark era (and beyond). Ah, I still remember my first trip to Freeport as a level 4 Iksar Shaman. Other major addictions would be Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest II, and Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, to name but a few. As far as gaming in general goes, I'll go ahead and confess to being born a nerd, I learned to read back in the 1980s, before even pre-school, by playing Ultima IV on the commodore 64. Fun times :)

other contact information
STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002934095/ (direct profile link, because STEAM is buggy and some people can't find me by username / email searches)
Email: shoggtb@gmail.com
League of Legends: NA server, "Shogg"

Last edited by Valaria; 04/30/13 07:42 AM. Reason: changed subject line
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
hop in our vent to chat. We can talk about your gaming experiences and KGB.

If I am not available, Someone should be with you shortly if you are in our registration channel in vent.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Welcome. I hope to see you in Vent!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter

Link Copied to Clipboard