The KGB Oracle
Heya folks, it looks like you all have a slightly different approach to recruitment. I've been looking around for a like-minded group of folks to play with, and KGB appears to fit what I'm looking for. Without further ado, here is my request for sponsorship.

Darkfall playername is "Shepherd Kalamino" a Primalist focused character atm, around 3.5k Prowess after 6 days of playing the game. Primarily focused on leveling up staffcrafting + tailoring at the moment, as being able to craft your own gear seems pretty important for a game such as this.

Brief bit of background information about me:

Generally speaking, I'm a laid-back gamer personality. Calm and patient under fire. I am primarily known as "Shogg" or "Kalamino". Beyond Darkfall, I also play League of Legends on a regular basis (if this game doesn't teach you patience with children, nothing will).

I work 3rd shift (Sun-Thurs, sometimes Friday as a 6th day, 50-70 hrs a week) and live on the Eastern coast, so my playtimes are mainly on the weekend and for several hours in the morning after work (fairily close to normal Aussie playtime hours, I think?)

I've been playing MMOs since Everquest in the Kunark era (and beyond). Ah, I still remember my first trip to Freeport as a level 4 Iksar Shaman. Other major addictions would be Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest II, and Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, to name but a few. As far as gaming in general goes, I'll go ahead and confess to being born a nerd, I learned to read back in the 1980s, before even pre-school, by playing Ultima IV on the commodore 64. Fun times :)

other contact information
STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002934095/ (direct profile link, because STEAM is buggy and some people can't find me by username / email searches)
Email: shoggtb@gmail.com
League of Legends: NA server, "Shogg"
hop in our vent to chat. We can talk about your gaming experiences and KGB.

If I am not available, Someone should be with you shortly if you are in our registration channel in vent.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Looking For Sponsor: "Shepherd Kalamino" - 04/26/13 02:22 PM
Welcome. I hope to see you in Vent!
© The KGB Oracle