KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,429 Trump card
1,340,267 Picture Thread
478,689 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I am going to agree with Uber on the points made regaurding having to team up with OTG. The reason is because I saw this happen at least 2 weeks in a row when I was active about a month ago. My playtime being 9pm-12am CST.

What I saw is that about 4-5 KGB players will be on, but Uber will be PVP by himself or w/ OTG because people don't speak up/X up to join in. I have been in a party with him and invited all the KGB currently on(6-10) and didn't get more than 2 responses. I am guilty of not speaking up for PVP myself, and my reason being that I was still griding to get the 100 str recommended for PVP.

Unfortunately I think the biggest factor is time, because what I am describing above is only for the times between 9pm-12am CST. I see ths is late for most and people are probably logging. I do notice quite a few more KGB are active from 5pm-9pm (Excluding the morning crew).

Just wanted to toss in my 2 cents that uber isn't that crazy.

[Linked Image from img401.imageshack.us]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
My main point of playing is PvP. I will go at nearly anytime I am on. I will honestly die a lot but it has never been difficult to kill HeRog! lol

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Magusto, what you are failing to say is that it was BETA and that we hardly had anyone playing because it was BETA. I know for at least the first week of game, Mor and Myself will be on probly pretty late. But generally You wont find me on past 1030pm cst because I have RL to contend with early in the morning due to a Mini person. Others have work.

Having allies gives everyone a chance to play with other "friendly" players, even when your own clan is not on and active due to time of day.

We will be trying to recruit more people for all kinds of time zones and play times. This will be up to those playing to assist with this, as I would have rare contact with those that only play Late night early morning for me.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard