KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 55 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,364 Trump card
1,340,908 Picture Thread
478,856 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Hey, i applied to KGB a while ago and recieved a sponser (dun remember who but was vice clan leader of KGB on moruning about 2 years ago) and before i became a noobie member but quit SB a fiew days after, also had ties with another clan on lineage2 seghart and was going to join with my sponser of tonyjabroni but once agin i quit L2 =P anyways instead of playing the game and joining half way through its lifecycle i was trying to join in on darkfall so i wont spend my time guildhopping looking for a guild worth a d*mn. Ive always played with or started to be apart of KGB on several different games. anyways im almost positive this is not the correct place to post it but just relearning the boards and i know i need a sponser before i can apply, but since darkfall isnt out, and i dont play SB due to when they made it free they wiped inactive accts. i play L2 (seghart) again but KGB is not on L2 anymore, im guessing only way is to start posting. feel free to email me at nastynitrouat@yahoo.com if you need more info otherwise if applicable ill post on these boards. If you want to speak with me i have both vent and TS.

PS a little info about me.
Name Josh
Location Phoenix, Az
Age 22
male
Bachlors Degree in multimedia from UAT
Games played
Neocron (1 year) was in Chaos guild(dont remember server or clan site but was in it for 9 months) Quit because of no endgame and school.
DAoC (9 months) was in friends guild entire time dont remember along time ago quit because both classes i were got nerfed =P and deleveled after played a solid 3 weeks from 23 to 22.
Shadowbane(2yr) Quit twice, bout 4 month break inbetween the two. Was on Mourning in a little clan that most members were going into KGB sub guild. believe my toon on there was Nastynitro, damrolv, or valord Only 3 guy names i use in mmos).
Horizions Played 4 months (the time between playing SB lol) quit because server unplayable lag/rollbacks etc.
Lineage2(2 years) as Revelle a warlord. Quit 2 times because of school. its a grind game and did not have the time to play.
PlanetSide (11/2yr) was in Maddog on Markov entire time. Quit because of BFR patch ruined the game, very unblanced.
DDO (2 weeks) quit because i got max level on a free trial.
EQ2 (2 months) friend let me use his acct to try it, prepaid it for 6 months and quit after 4.

Anyways forsure i will be playing darkfall and would love to start out in a great guild. lemmie know if theres anything i can do to get sponsered for Darkfall KGB!

Missing in Action - October 2021
He played Neocron... he gets my vote

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
hey quick question BoSllBibliotequa, how do you have you BF2 stats bar up? seen quite a fiew ppl with that.

I believe the way I did it was by registering, putting my BF2 account name into it in the registration process, selecting what stats I wanted to appear (I think I just went for the default) and copy pasting the link it gives me into the signature box under the forum's edit profile section.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i went to BF2tracker.com

yeah I guess I forgot to mention that site :P that's where you register and whatnot (click on one of our stat sheets to get to BF2tracker.com)

BoS Archon
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
so how active is this forum, ive been in about all the stuff pertaining darfall and genral info and see about same 3-6 people posting? i know you guys have interal forum so is there anywhere else i can be posting to get to know people better? lemmie know im very interested in joining (agin).

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
If you wish to join KGB you must have a sponsor and fill out an application. After that, your application will be voted on by the membership. You need 10 yes votes in order to be accepted.

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Quote:

If you wish to join KGB you must have a sponsor and fill out an application. After that, your application will be voted on by the membership. You need 10 yes votes in order to be accepted.

hehe ya thats why im posting around so i can get a sponsor, i dont play SB anymore due to they deleted all the old accts when they made it free, and none of the other games you guys play i play at the moment, i do play Lineage2 and bf2 alot, and i will definately play darkfall but im hoping to be in the clan before it releases. so thats like 2-6 months *hopefully during Q4 liked they have posted* so it gives me sometime to get the sponser. lemmie know if anything else i can do to get known better and get a sponsor. Also i have TS and vent if ya wanna talk to me to know a little more.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
They didn't delete any old accounts as far as I know. You just have to log into the Ubisoft website and add Shadowbane as a subscription and you're good to go.

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard