Hey, i applied to KGB a while ago and recieved a sponser (dun remember who but was vice clan leader of KGB on moruning about 2 years ago) and before i became a noobie member but quit SB a fiew days after, also had ties with another clan on lineage2 seghart and was going to join with my sponser of tonyjabroni but once agin i quit L2 =P anyways instead of playing the game and joining half way through its lifecycle i was trying to join in on darkfall so i wont spend my time guildhopping looking for a guild worth a d*mn. Ive always played with or started to be apart of KGB on several different games. anyways im almost positive this is not the correct place to post it but just relearning the boards and i know i need a sponser before i can apply, but since darkfall isnt out, and i dont play SB due to when they made it free they wiped inactive accts. i play L2 (seghart) again but KGB is not on L2 anymore, im guessing only way is to start posting. feel free to email me at nastynitrouat@yahoo.com if you need more info otherwise if applicable ill post on these boards. If you want to speak with me i have both vent and TS.

PS a little info about me.
Name Josh
Location Phoenix, Az
Age 22
male
Bachlors Degree in multimedia from UAT
Games played
Neocron (1 year) was in Chaos guild(dont remember server or clan site but was in it for 9 months) Quit because of no endgame and school.
DAoC (9 months) was in friends guild entire time dont remember along time ago quit because both classes i were got nerfed =P and deleveled after played a solid 3 weeks from 23 to 22.
Shadowbane(2yr) Quit twice, bout 4 month break inbetween the two. Was on Mourning in a little clan that most members were going into KGB sub guild. believe my toon on there was Nastynitro, damrolv, or valord Only 3 guy names i use in mmos).
Horizions Played 4 months (the time between playing SB lol) quit because server unplayable lag/rollbacks etc.
Lineage2(2 years) as Revelle a warlord. Quit 2 times because of school. its a grind game and did not have the time to play.
PlanetSide (11/2yr) was in Maddog on Markov entire time. Quit because of BFR patch ruined the game, very unblanced.
DDO (2 weeks) quit because i got max level on a free trial.
EQ2 (2 months) friend let me use his acct to try it, prepaid it for 6 months and quit after 4.

Anyways forsure i will be playing darkfall and would love to start out in a great guild. lemmie know if theres anything i can do to get sponsered for Darkfall KGB!