KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,847 Trump card
1,342,423 Picture Thread
480,663 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Myself, Brett (Cheerio), and Willy (Ignorance) left MQ when it died out and KGB has given us a good home. PJ (Greed) may or may not play DFUW, he's pretty busy with his bar.

In case you're feeling nostalgic check out these old vids of us against those shitbags Crime Syndicate. You are in one of them playing your bard (Perid I believe). That's the one where I get four kill shots lol. Brett and Willy also make appearances as Cheerio, and Ignorance.

MQvsCS
MQvsCS2
MQvsCS3 - My favorite because we trash Shazbawt also!

Should get you plenty revved up to pwn in DFUW eh?

Everyone should +1 this guy. Solid player (even though he brought an R4 bard to pvp).

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
heh! Those vids bring back memories! I remember that 10v10 fight. That was when I first joined and was still pretty wet behind the ears, so to speak. Good times, tho.

In answer to your question, Cheerio, I lost touch with the gang after SB. It is good to see so many folks land here though. I suppose great minds think alike!

In any case, I am looking forward to this game. The beta has been pretty choppy thus far, but AV is making alot of daily progress increasing the stability.

Anyhow, Looking forward to gaming with you folks again. Put in a good word for me!

ZP

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I expect great things from this crew...looking forward to the application with Lukky as your sponsor.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Ahh masquers! I was in TAG we did some things together back in the day. That's before I was in KGB causing trouble:)

Play To Crush!
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Kegir
Ahh masquers! I was in TAG we did some things together back in the day. That's before I was in KGB causing trouble:)

Keg, I thought I recognized your name and then I saw the play to crush in your sig. Where is the rest of TAG these days? Who was that girl that was the gl at one time?

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Tearna aka fantasy. She replaced the original leader after he quit. She ended up joining another guild and fking TAG over. Think it was legion of candy . I ended up joining with a guild called Fight The Power ( FTP) with some TAG guys and played with them till SB died. I lost touch with all of them after they went to darkfall and quit. Then I started playing DF1 found KGB and here I am:)

Last edited by Kegir; 12/24/12 12:03 AM.

Play To Crush!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard