KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 58 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,045 Trump card
1,342,311 Picture Thread
480,372 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Cheerio Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight

KGB Darkfall
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Age of consent in Minnesota is 16, so oral sex with a 17 year old is not pedophilia, just creepy.

[Linked Image]
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Originally Posted By: sinij
Age of consent in Minnesota is 16, so oral sex with a 17 year old is not pedophilia, just creepy.

Do you have any kids ?
Because if that was my daughter I would go kill that piece of shit !

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sinij

A 56 year old man with a 17 year old is more than just creepy! The age of consent being set at 16 isn't right when it comes to sexual relationships with older people, the consent at that age should be only admitted when it comes to social affairs when it comes to taking care of younger siblings in cases where the parents aren't present for one reason or another. Or situations similar.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
What you personally believe and what is illegal and should be prosecuted are too different things. I personally think that people that let their dogs bark all night should go to jail for disorderly conduct. Unfortunately law disagrees with me.

[Linked Image]
Cheerio Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
lol! sinij is taking a states rights stance?? so i guess the stand your ground laws are a-ok with you since they were enacted by states? i guess i need to cross post this in the "armed society..." thread.

KGB Darkfall
Cheerio Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
im just going to add that this ridiculous defense is what happens when people and society become detacted from any moral system. the "it aint illegal" arguement can be used to justify all kinds of repugnant behaviors.

KGB Darkfall
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
So what other moral codes should we chose to enforce? Sharia law moral codes? Judaism moral codes? Satanist moral codes?

[Linked Image]
Cheerio Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
how about enlightenment codes? and since judeo-christianism is the only major culture that has hadan enlightenment, there ya go.

also, the enlightenment has abolished slavery, promoted womens rights, universal education, the destruction of the estates, the implementation of moral and ethical codes that formed the basis of universal sufferage, human rights, impartial judicial proceedings, and individual liberty.

flying spaghetti monsters, satanism, etc have no such track record. you despise the system that allows you to dissent, but sadly cannot come up with anything better. secular humanism = nambla

KGB Darkfall
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Cheerio
im just going to add that this ridiculous defense is what happens when people and society become detacted from any moral system. the "it aint illegal" arguement can be used to justify all kinds of repugnant behaviors.

Sex with a dead person was legal till it was outlawed. Useing a video camera to catch women dressing and undressing was legal also since no law said it was illegal.

There has been alot of laws from conections with religion and then alot of people want to admit. Stealing, murder just to name 2 off the top of my head. Yes religions have been used as an excuse todo horrid things to other human beings, from the catholic church, to judism, to the islam.

No from of goverament is prefect, no one persons idealogy is prefect, no one person religion or lack of religion is prefect. We humans are not prefect, wither you think we came from a spagtti monster, the slow course of evoultion, the thought of a higher being having a hand in evloution, to sudden apperance of all life with in a span of a few days completely and totally developed, or the byproduct of an alien getting really bored and haveing sex with dead bodies, we are all here, now.

Religion for better or worse has helped to shape the laws of this land. It has shaped the law of other lands. It is only takeing the best from everything, regradless of where it comes from can we as humans hope to reach a platue of true understanding.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard