KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 55 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,364 Trump card
1,340,908 Picture Thread
478,856 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Stubs #101973 07/23/12 12:31 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Stubs
Well i guess i will have to read and figure out what to make. I miss playing but i love her more and i only have so much time to spend. When she is busy with school and im off work that will be different. I cant wait its been months since I played anything.

See, right there, your continuing the "princess" syndrome.

You pause your happiness in order to keep her happy. Just as her father, grandfather and other men in her life have done she has been coddled and expects now that men should concede what makes them happy in favor of her happiness.

My wife tried this early on in our relationship and I was forced to lie around and wait to do things that made her happy and while that's all good, since most men's ability to do this is purely sexual acquisition (yeah, say it's anything but), it keeps this facade of the "princess syndrome" alive and well.

While I'm all for treating your significant other truly and faithfully, I'm also one to do what I enjoy when I want to. There is compromise but I have never, ever, had my wife join me in anything I find "enjoyable" other than our family, kids and sex.

Lucky for me she's as horny as a rabbit.. :)

I say shuck the sterotypes, breakdown the walls of the "princess syndrome" and do what makes you happy. Clearly, this is purchasing and playing games with KGB so I say fucking do it!

Cheers,
~Icky

P.S. - I am not and will not be held liable for anything you do even after reading my "locker room" speech. You act only on your behalf and for any reason you are denied sex, speaking, a black eye or booted out of the shared residence it's not my fault; it's yours.

KGB High Knight
KGB High Knight
While I totally agree about the princess syndrome bit, and the ability to deal with it a purely sexual acquisition tactic. Its just a super huge bonus for me. I havent had any kind of female companionship since I was 14...im almost 26...so I am thoroughly enjoying every day with her. She wants it to be me and her all summer and im inclined to agree. Once school starts the demands on her time and mine will keep us apart more then I would like, and its those hours where I will play.

Oh, and I know it isn't something to brag about but she used to play WoW like I played Shadowbane so all I need to do is get her interested in an MMO with me and im positive we could geek out and play together.

STUBS!

Stubs #101981 07/23/12 03:29 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Stubs
While I totally agree about the princess syndrome bit, and the ability to deal with it a purely sexual acquisition tactic. Its just a super huge bonus for me. I havent had any kind of female companionship since I was 14...im almost 26...so I am thoroughly enjoying every day with her. She wants it to be me and her all summer and im inclined to agree. Once school starts the demands on her time and mine will keep us apart more then I would like, and its those hours where I will play.

Oh, and I know it isn't something to brag about but she used to play WoW like I played Shadowbane so all I need to do is get her interested in an MMO with me and im positive we could geek out and play together.

+1 You Win! :)

A keeper indeed.. Best of luck Stubs! v/

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Icky... stated like a man who has been in a relationship a long time.

Stubs... stated like a man still in the thrall of early relationship bliss.

He will come to see and understand your wisdom Icky....in time.

Young/new love is so sweet.....hahaha give it 10, 15, 20, 26 years and you will pray for your time and so will she :)

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Well Stubzy it should be easy to get her into playing GW2. It's mega female friendly.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB High Knight
KGB High Knight
Maybe, maybe not. Don't get me wrong im sure that there will be times when we want to strangle each other but if things keep on the way they have been I could see this pasting and being worth any headaches that crop up.

Female friendly eh? I'll have to have her check it out with me.

STUBS!

Stubs #102249 07/28/12 08:12 AM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
You'll enjoy it Stubs come join and play with everyone. I mean wow! Romeo downloaded it and was on...

Zhou

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'm trying to talk Bibliotequa into playing--he says we will buy it. : ) It's going to be a party!

Bishop #102263 07/28/12 03:48 PM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
nice.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline