KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 60 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,261 Trump card
1,340,662 Picture Thread
478,835 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Kaotic #101883 07/20/12 06:23 PM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Purchased. Downloading

What he said.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Let me ask.. In the beta can you be in a guild on each character or like GW1 all of your characters are locked into the single guild your in at the time?

I ask this, and thus my prior comment about "not with KGB" because my boy would be playing this and while I like you all I don't think I want him in KGB at this time.

If it's the same GW1 way then I'll have to stay out or not play. Since I've not been in a BWE I'm not sure how it rolls. Anyone?

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
All characters on an account are put in same guild. However you can be a member of multiple guilds.

There is an option that lets you "Represent" whichever guild you choose at any given time. That means that anything you do while representing that guild gains influence and other in game perks that helps guilds to achieve rank and status.

So you could both play toons on the same account and just represent whichever guild you wanted or you could use the "Stand down" option and not represent any guild.

I understand your reasoning but I do hope that at least you get to play with us on occasion. The game is solid and a lot of fun.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Just purchased and downloading...

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Thanks Donk for the info.. :)

Glad they put in something for the multiple guilds thing..

KGB High Knight
KGB High Knight
I wanted to let you guys know I have a copy of GW2 courtesy of my little brother. I dont know when I will have time to check it out, probably not till my girlfriend starts school in August but I will be dropping in at some point.

My brother might play im not sure, he just wanted to check it out, if he decides to I will push him to link up with you guys. If not I know ill be making a took on whatever server you pick. I miss killing people with you guys.

STUBS!

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Game launches at end of August Stubzor so you got plenty of time. You will dig it. All the action of open world sieges with very very little grind.

Make your bro come play! We spent the whole weekend stomping on PRX and their new so called "Titan Alliance"

We beat them in every open field engagement we fought them in and we were massively outnumbered...you'd have been proud.

KGB High Knight
KGB High Knight
Sounds awesome, I miss good pvp. I am just waiting for her to start school. Our time together is going to go from lots to not so much. She's studying to get into the nursing program, so I will so have some opportunities then. Right now I want to spend as much time with her as I can before its cut to nothing.

My brother is in a similar thing but I will make sure we are on your server at launch so when we can play we roll with KGB.

I cant wait to play an mmo again, especially with you guys. My only question is whats the healer class and is it like the original GW where you get dual classes...like warrior/necro?

STUBS!

(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
No dedicated healers in GW2 ( I know I was dissapointed because my favorite class in GW1 was monk) every class has self healing and the game is based a lot around mobility and not taking damage while almost insta full healing when not in combat.

Also no dual classes but all of the classes have solid skill choices and the race you pick also tailors your skills.

It's really solid man and once you get some time come rock it.

Miss you bro!

KGB High Knight
KGB High Knight
Well i guess i will have to read and figure out what to make. I miss playing but i love her more and i only have so much time to spend. When she is busy with school and im off work that will be different. I cant wait its been months since I played anything.

STUBS!

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard