Alternative of complete deregulation? You really dont listen when other people speak do you.
( Sinij: the only alternative to any regulation being good, is complete and total deregulation. ) <---- is this what you are saying? If so , say it clearly so you cant weasel out by claiming you meant something else when I shred the concept. If not, never bring it up in this context again, because repeated use of this strawman is making me lose patience with trying to treat your arguments with respect.

Move to Somalia? Again, you just dont let anything penetrate. Sorry to tell you, if the USA started implementing the type of tax regime you are describing, there are LOTS of places in the world they could go to. This is what I am talking about when I refer to you not thinking things through at all. USA raises tax rate to 50%, just say as a number since you wont give one... why not goto Japan... or Australia, or Canada, or.. etc, etc,etc

Or, if you really think the only alternative to a country that taxes people the way YOU want to tax them is Somalia.. just say so. but say it clearly. Otherwise, we have NOT been over that - and even when we DID go over it in regards to the CURRENT USA.. your arguments still went down in flames, so I cant fathom why you brought it up again at all.

Also regarding my "soap box" , you are the one who was saying to keep raising taxes until ... ??? well you werent specific, but the impression given was you want to CRUSH the wealthy with taxes. If you want people to make accurate comments regarding your statements, instead of being whiny and snotty about it - articulate something specific.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)