Not the same Sinj and while your coy at your motives it just doesn't mean the same..

I'm kinda in agreement and if you put it `honestly officer I didn't know my friend, to whom I was in the car with, was muleing 4 kilo's of coke`.

You are who you associate with and what you put yourself into. One must ask as well why you have not been in the middle and thick of all of OWS movement if you believe in it so staunchly? Why have you not supported the cause enough to give your wisdom to the masses? Maybe you have but you are who you associate with and I'm sure as a young boy you were told this by your parents over and over again.

Is it right? No, of course not. I associated with many a person who would have been considered wrong and also did many a think that wasn't right but you learn very quickly in those situations the best bet is to stay away from situations, people, issues that and where you can be social associated with or bear that cross daily.

While I feel she has EVERY right to go and protest and stand up for what she believes in also one should consider the consequences of association with people who have been known to be very physical when presented with the option of continuing to break the law or move along peacefully. Obviously she chose her path and while it's unfortunate I also wouldn't give my 10 year old a loaded gun and tell him to go `play with his friends` without accepting some risk of the inevitable.

Sorry..