I came to realization that DarkFall is not for me. I really tried to like DFO so I can play with KGB and I think gave it very fair chance.

I detailed some of my key objections in the following thread:

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=4917392#post4917392

Mostly it boils down to frusturation of not being able to PvP, not progressing my character to where I could PvP and annoying farming.

Here is how my typical play session looks like:

1. Log in and go mine/chop wood/herb/fish while cooking dinner
2. Get back, bank mats make some trash gear to wear for the day
3. Run for very long time to a spawn (my choices are ether goblins/orc or zombies, and they drop almost no gold) or something that I frequently die at, because I can barely kill one a time... my take home with factoring running is about 1K per hour, frequently less when you factor in PKs, need to replace broken gear and so on. I need 4.5K per day to max meditation. This is *extremely* annoying, because I can't afford to advance.
4. Occasionally I get into "PvP" where the only option available to me is to unsuccessfully and pointlessly run after someone while getting knocked up, bubbled and blown up, landing couple melee hits and dying. I don't have key spells (or regs to use or macro them) to even start fighting back. It is too much about having strong magic, and no my 20-something skill bolt spells dealing 10 damage won't cut it.

I signed to PvP, not grind. I don't see this changing in the near future, and to be honest I have better things to do with my scarce leisure time than grind. I will wait for something with PvP to come out.

Character is up for grabs for anyone interested. PM me.

Last edited by sinij; 04/23/11 08:49 AM.

[Linked Image]