Originally Posted By: JetStar
Using the term "fact" a little loosely there huh?

Where? How about you do the same research that I'm doing and post the data you find filtered through your own mind, rather than just mindlessly linking websites that force us to do your research for you?

I never said that the words "death panel" were in the health care bill and I thought I was pretty clear when I explained that this bill does not provide for a panel of government officials who preside over whether someone lives or dies. What I DID say is that this is a very slippery slope. What business does the government have legislating that a doctor counsel their patients on end of life care? If I want to know I'll ask, and if I don't want to know, I won't. Now, if you're like the folks in D.C. and you believe that the average American is too stupid to think to speak to their doctor about health care questions, well then, you and I disagree on a level too fundamental for this conversation to continue.

You're a real big fan of calling the rest of us mindless automatons who just repeat what we hear on Fox news and various other sources that you happen to disagree with, but when it comes to these arguements all of us opposed to your viewpoint continually post in our own words, evidencing that we have thoroughly digested the material at hand and are prepared to back up our conclusion, while you simply post links to what other people think. Who is the mindless automaton?

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]