Plenty of people in this clan had more hp and better skills then me. why did i pwn them in fights? because i had a technique and some skill. Only people who have given me a fight in this clan r
ehwol cause he was actually a even fight for me similar skills and it took skil to kill one another. Rocknrolla the best melee guy we had it would take me around 4mins to win against him and he would win 30% of the time. yissu was a beast similar to rock's skills and just as much a fight.
Melee has always been overpowered and always will be some people would try to melee 75% of the time in a bone set. it didnt work i told yall a 100x ur wearing hybrid gear u gotta fight like a hybrid This patch will only make this clan even less effective in pvp. im sorry but thats the bottom line no one listens and with meleefall taking over and archeryfall in the field. Be careful what u wish for because of this nerf people like rock and yissu r going to be normal average players from now on because youll be fighting 90% heavy armor wearers and the occasional super low ping caster hybrid that will face rape you.

This change is horrible for the game its not my fault half the people in this clan have only been playing 4 months so now my 1yr old char is a even fight for them. Meleefall will die quickly due to this

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]