All great, what I listed below.

Added quality 5 Rakta Blood to monster loot lists. *bout fucking time*

You can no longer be decapitated by monsters.

A player can now deploy a maximum of 2 strongboxes of the same type at the same time. *fucking awesome*

Cooldown for Eye Rot has been increased to 30 seconds *took them long enough*

Battlehorn weight has increased from 100kg to 200kg *bout time!*

Normal mining nodes now have a chance of dropping a rare metal ore *fucking awesome. Not going into why I think so since it would be such a long explanation*

Corrected the hitpoint advancement for all players. Hitpoints now increase faster at lower Vitality/Strength levels *sad to see for some people that already had 400 + hp cuz of how hard they worked but its still pretty awesome for alot of reasons I won't go into.*

Invulnerability shield after revive has been reduced to 10 seconds from 60 seconds *personally 30 seconds woulda been ideal but meh*

The rest needs work, ASAP. The above things are great. The rest are causing big problems already. The ray spells need to be on same timers asap. Splash dmg shit I understand, but they need to adjust it or revert it back asap. And uggh im tired of trying to think atm gonna wrap up this post for now heh.

Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Is is called the "Jesus" patch because they fixed water logging?

thats the only thing i can think cuz there is no other explanation for them calling that cuz half the patch sucks. It's the heavenly/hellish patch haha!

Last edited by ZhenYu Omega; 06/17/10 09:07 PM.