Happy Birthday KGB!!
Yay, KGB hmmm....KGB....KGB.....
Damn, I can't remember when was my first tagged with KGB in UO, but I remember the moment. It was a hot day when me and my Buddy PLaSmA was dueling to sharpen our skill. Then some KGB came along as we duel some more...after that I was tagged KGB by Romeo... It was so confusing because I hang out often with TDP guys (Bryan, Rex, etc) before and was about to join them because not long after KGB somehow went to war with TDP.... hehehe

When KGB name appears in my head these names appear automatically in me: Romeo, PLaSMa, Ice Viper, En Sabah Nur, Josh (a.k.a ryu), ken, Heidi, Heaven. I have so many great memories among them which mostly happend in UO world...

The "bastards" that I admire: Leader of Clan blood (can't remember ur name buddy), Ryan of CB (cant remember ur nick old friend), Yaz (fast and deadly - ex KGB), Yakov (great team fighter - in UO SP), Michael (ex-KGB, fast deadly and smart fighter, awesome leadership and written skill), Rex of TDP (Great leaders and great duelers), Bryan TDP (awesome team fighter..miss you man), Marah Paxton (great team leader and have a heart of bull), Romeo Montague (very smart fighter, how can you stay alive when you got 20 on your tail? heh), Raekwon (Pasionate leader in UO SP), En Sabah Nur (great leader, fighters and very reliable team mate yet great friend..), Jet (Charismatic leader and good tactician)

Thank you Jet for keeping the KGB alive and for letting me be a part of great history. Romeo, thank you man for letting me in to a great things and you are a great leader and friend. En Sabah Nur, for all those years of great fighting.... I bow to you all...

Salute to all KGB !!!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]