Very nice post High King, even I learned some things about KGB's start that I hadn't known before!

I'd also like to add that there are many great leaders (military and political) that were not mentioned in the article; and even some of the games we were in went unmentioned. But knowing from many personal experiences, typing a large "timeline" sort of post is a very difficult task; and for every one person you honor in it, you hurt the feelings of five others.

So... without mentioning any names, I’d like to add to Jet's article by saying well done and we'll need you in future games (like DFO), to the many great leaders small and large KGB has had over the years. To the masters of the 2D shards in UO Pacific and Siege Perilous, guarding dungeon and city entrances; the brave commanders of DAoC Gawaine and Andred, willing to build a ram and storm a keep in the frontier; the organized captains of war in Shadowbane, who could led zerg armies and small strike forces depending on if we needed to storm a city or just kill an enemy exp group; the starry eyed galaxy generals of SWG Bloodfin and Flurry, keeping KGB alive even with a lead destroying their own city; the dreamers of WoW Archimonde, we tried hard to bring good old fashion PvP to WoW, but the game is about instancing for gear and even the BGs were a farming for points.

We've also had many great leaders willing to put together groups in other games like CS, Guildwars, and Eve. Sometimes these games and the players in them were all KGB had keeping us in the lime light during these periods between big MMOs.

Now we stand at the event horizon of what will be KGB's next big and likely biggest conquest (or perhaps a long series of struggles that we eventually rise to the top in.) Darkfall Online promises all the true empire building features SB tried to offer as well as many other features that will certainly help make the dream of the ultimate MMO come true... Naval battles finally, city and land ownership that truly means something since it grants you access to scarce building resources, and one massive world to hold all their players so all our old friends and enemies will be there separated only by rivers and mountains instead of servers that we can't cross.

Anytime a thread is started with KGB's name in it, the posts from friends and enemies alike never stop coming. We are damn near a household name in MMORPGs... KGB is not only known but expected in every major MMO. Love us, hate us, but like a girlfriend (or boyfriend) they still want us around; because a MMO isn't the same without the Knights of Glory and Beer!

Former Warriors and Leaders as well as future ones will all be needed to continue KGB's illustrious name, and maybe one day it'll be our guild's name printed across multiple major gaming magazines and news articles!

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record