HOLY FUCK!!!!!!! lol who gives a shit witch president is in office, the only reason president and politicians get ellected instead of the other guy is because when he sucked peoples dicks he swallowed and the other reason is simple he lied the best and no one found out how full of shit he really was. I hate when people talk about politicians being good, the only reason they are considered good is beacuse they fed us all a bunch of bullshit and we believed them. There isnt one politician in the last 30 yrs or so that hasnt been a dirty as the next or the last
one. Now the only reason i liked Clinton is because he told the bitch here take a presidential cum shot and didnt give a fuck. As far as his presidency it was full of fuck-ups like all the rest. He likes gettin his dick sucked good!!!!! At least he wasnt really tryin to hide that. Now your tellin me he wasnt full of shit when he says i never smoked weed for the simple reason "I didnt inhale, I took a drag and kept it in my mouth and blew it out" come the fuck on really.....seriously. I mean how fuckin stupid do these people really think we are? With politicians you have to pick the one with the smaller dick cuz eventually you as citizens you will get fucked real proper-like but it might not hurt as much.

Last edited by Decon Black; 06/13/10 10:05 PM.

Former KGB Member