Originally Posted By: Bearrok
Originally Posted By: Arkh
And while you're around Bearrok : fill a return application. We need some drama in the voting section.

Well, like I said I am trying to figure out what I am going to do, need to choose wisely, first I would need to know if I am truly welcome back, if situation is better for my schedule, and I dont want to come off as a fool jumping around hastily. I have respect for lokius and didn't mind fighting under him, but in this situation I am not sure I am even welcome to the remaining leaders. And like I said I would always keep kgb in mind considering the tremendous respect I have for Jetstar. (not kissing ass) Just saying for real. I might even stop playing due to the lack of action server has for me. Plus I really need to hit the studio (make some beats) well see. Let me know how you feel everyone eek

It is entirely up to you... to prove that you truly want to come home... You hurt many they way you left. Many still consider you friend and a great buddy. I can not tell you Yes app up and you will get in... You know how our process works.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]