Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
Obama broke it! =P

Please, dont get me started! Bush lover!

HAHAHAHA..at this point, there is absolutely no arguement you can make which would make Obama look good, even stacked against Bush..so give that one a giant rest. Obama is the worst thing to sit in the Presidents office since Bill W. Clinton and I would accept him back over this ass clown.

Well I am not going to make a huge grocery list about this or start a un-win-able internet argument over it, however During Clintons admin, I personally had the greatest job I've ever had, got paid the most money I ever got paid, had the most money, free time and toys I ever had, I was economically and financially stable and independent. So that makes me somewhat bias, and Clinton remains at the top of the list of presidents for me personally, so the guy liked pussy and lied, so what he's human and other then that I can't see a fault in his admin.

Bush on the other hand destroyed my personal life, and made recovering from it a nightmare. I will take blame for my own decisions, however the economic climate, the job market and unemployment, the big government money hoarding/contracts for the "haves" created a huge impact for those of us who are the "have nots". To clean up that mess is going to take several presidents, and several administrations worth of effort and time.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]