You can't win a war with Journalists sitting right there reporting every little detail. Remember when that douchebag Walter Cronkite said that we were losing in Vietnam! Yeah that's exactly why Journalists and TV anchors don't belong on the field of battle.

There are just to many gutless pussies running around this world that think all everyone has to do is be nice and all is well. I'm not sure what paradise they live in, but in the real world that doesn't happen. And this kid that gave up info should be shot in full public view. This is what you get when you start giving pussies participation medals for showing up for sports. And their parents not toughing them up.

I liked it back when I was a kid, when you got a medal for winning and not just for showing up, that's the best part of winning a medal. So you can shove it over into someone elses face and talk shit. Either they will get better and win, or they won't and then go cry to their mommies. When it comes to military intel, there should zero tolerance.