Typical douche bag X-box generation. When is this generation going to learn to keep there mouth shut, there eyes and ears open, and actually learn something from all the Vet's around them.

This fuck-o is going to breaking big rocks into little rocks for the rest of his life. Honestly, coming from the Army Nuke community, this guy signed all kinds of letters of confidentiality. What they ought to do is Shoot his stupid ass for treason or breach of National Security, then post that video on the Wikileaks that he was feeding intel too.

What really blows my gasket, is they ought to go after this site and its owners for knowingly posting National Secruity files marked "TOP SECRET", "SECRET" or "FOR LIMIED USE".

Those are the key makers that tell you, your about to open pandora's box, and the US Intel community has absolutly zero sense of humor.

This kid might not even make it into Ft. Levenworth, he may just pass GO, and head directly to the intel black hole never to return again. I wonder how the center for genetic research is this time of the year in the North Polar Region?

Intel Leak Article

I want to add, if you look at his picture in uniform, all he has is the Service Rainbow ribbon for basic training and his BRM Medal. May just be an early picture, but it adds up, to much trust in too young of a person.

If your between 18 and 25 right now, your x-box generation is fucking full of scrubs.

Edit* Take solace in knowing, the generation behind you, douche bag generation, is off to even a scrubbier start. Man is it going to be easy to keep my job vs. you scrubs.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!