Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Salt of the earth...that's me, least I am not using the term boudoir like some sort of Victorian couch tart sipping tea and commenting on the audacity of Mark Twain (aka Samuel Clemens)

btw I see those fucking Boeing commercials all the time now on tv, what's the big push for? Especially in TX...

We have a shit ton of opperation's in the Lone Star State. There is the 787 46 Fuselage Section in San Antonio, and then there are a couple of Gvmt. locations in Texas as well.

Texas is a red state, red states love them some Industrial/Military Complex Companies. Boeing is on a huge push in the SW and SE part of the country in moving a lot of our new operations to those lower cost centers. Texas, Alabama, and South Carolina being the prime candidates. Just so happens those are all Employment at Will States, non-unionized for the most part and Boeing can leverage one more US move for internal capacity before we move to the global low cost centers in full force over the next 20 years.

Now, you ass clown. Don't hate because I am well read, have a verbose vernacular, and can conjugate verbiage properly.

You are just as guilty, I have seen your writings, so don't pretend your some knuckle dragger when your not.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!