Originally Posted By: Morg
The answer is simple, quit buying the new games when they come out. I made the HUGE mistake of getting 2 brand new games. Age of Conan and Darkfall. Need i say more on those 2 subjects?

I disagree about Age of Conan. No one knew the developers were going to fuck the game up a few months after release. In the beginning there was total potential to go in the right direction and the product that was there was the best melee fighting system I have witnessed to date in an MMO, not to mention the great amount of gore, tits and ass presented.

Quote:
Play your older games that you know and love so well, and wait for the shiny thing down the street to get a little worn around the edges before shelling out your hard earned money for it. If enough people do this, Game companies will realize people are NOT going to pay for half assed games that should not be out yet.

I totally agree on this. It's a Great idea - I've been doing this for years. I just purchased King's Bounty The Legend for $30 (I loved the original from the early 90s), versus the original cost upon release. There's the occasional gem I'll buy immediately just due to the unique quality and niche of the game. Such a game is King Arthur; the War-Role-Playing game coming out soon.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]