I agree something needs to be done on healthcare, but to let government control it isn't what we need either. If we would know for sure that they would ONLY compete and not take over healthcare as a whole I would be more receptive to it. But like always, once government gets their feet in the door your not going to get them out. And what makes me even more leary is how bad they wanted to pass this bill before anyone even got a chance to really go over the bill to make sure of what were getting.

The end of life issues is what has my attention at the moment. My parents are getting old, and I don't want nobody from the government coming in and advising them on shit. That's what my job is, they can just stay the hell away. That's going into a direction that we as a free country should be very worried about. If they can come in and start going over options of your health then where is it going to stop them from going even further? Sorry if this is the change we have to have to gain reputation back throughout the world, well then they can just shove it up their ass, I want my freedom. We didn't come this far to start going backwards.