uber i am gonna be honest i just had time to skim your post it's almost nap time.

Jet didn't appoint me to forsee new recruits, he appointmented me to keep the application process in order for you guys on Shadowbane, you will settle how you get new recruits accepted but the main thing is they need to fill out the application. That is what i will ensure gets done, basically by doing waht i have been doing, answering posts to access and double checking with Coleria on what to do with the people, then I will be posting the applications in the Sb private forums for ya'll to vote on them or however you deem membership..The only rules i will enforce will be stricly as far as admin, like the application must be complete in total contain a sponsro who is already a full member of KGB..

Jet isn't saying that everyone who has been with KGB in the past from Ruski and Holrom's time where they didn't do the traditional application system is going to have to reapply or those that are coming to KGB SB that are currently KGB members have to fill out a returning veteran application, this is for those that are newly coming to join ya'll on mourning. I am not sure if you understood that so i just wanted to point that out.

You and Coleria or Zhou or whoever just need to tell me how you plan to do the acceptance process for your newbies from the application once it's posted and I will enforce those rules for you guys assuring the application has enough votes etc to allow for your SB membership

So again to sum it up I am in no way to oversee your new recruits i am here to just ensure the application gets posted in your forums and gets officially stamped as an accepted member or a not accepted member.

That is the role that I have always had in KGB's application process.

As far as recruiting and what not in game and enforcing KGB laws in game and what not with new folks that is not on my shoulders.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]