I find this announcement as being a positive thing. If the kgb sb faction wasn't up to the highest standards last year, it is in the administrative things.

I would like to defend the kgb sb members from the last vengeance and wrath times. When someone reads this announcement, it seems like the kgb sb faction went a long time ago awry. In my humble opinion, this was not the case.

The KGB had a good presence on vengeance, as well as in wrath. I have experienced banes during long hours - not one shout, not one stupid comment on global chat, no random PKing. The discipline of our members was good. Many of them have been an example and inspiration not just for others, but for their leaders too. It would not make them justice to leave the impression that their efforts and dedication to the guild were erred and in vain.

If something went awry, then it was the guild moving to vindication. The starting up of the guild began as an experiment. The faction of the Knights and Glory and Beer merged with the Evil Bastages in order to have one well sized pvp force. There was no KGB anymore, but a "KEB". Each guild made concessions - we had good fights, but at the end, the differences in play style and intentions were huge. I guess you can read in the private boards what happened afterwards. As such I may assume that the experiment failed. I would like to point out, however, that old school members and recent members were there - so we all have to share a little bit of the blame.

The application requirement for inactive members shall be made mandatory not just for the sb faction but nationwide.

The most important thing now is to remember our mission and go forward towards the new challenges we can assume as a guild.

Fructus Laboris Gloria