My personal opinions, and based off of vent conversations:

1. Why did we take the new city?

Our alliance wanted to kick BKB in the ass, but when it came time to put up (their city) or shut up, they all sat there like girls. Derid decided screw it, we're men so we put up Khosgar. It was a risky move, but showed our allies and enemies KGB doesn't shy away from a fight. And then we kicked the enemy's ass, so double good on us. We got the honor from risking our city in battle and the glory when BKB was kicked out and we moved in. Now we're going to sell their city to our friends, which must really piss off those BKB guys.

Someone had to bring it. We brought it. To the victor go the spoils. Hooyah!

2. Which city should the KGB be focusing?

Khosgar. (via the post by Jet in the poll)

3. What is the KGB focus for the grunts? Training, farming, defending, raiding?

If you're skills and stats are low like me, keep skilling up as much as possible. Also, as was said before, you really should have at least 3 full sets of gear in the bank because you never know when you'll have time to farm up more gear. Personally I'm going for 5 sets.

4. Any sort of long term outlook plan? I.E. Goals. Basically what we have to look forward to.

IMO, our goal right now should be to get everyone skilled and geared (3 to 5 sets a piece). Maybe work on some skirmishes to help some of us with learning PvP in this game (I suck at it - lol). Long term...I'm not sure there is a long term in this game. Route Hyperion?