Best thing to do is to skill up. We all have a long way to go, especially regarding stats. Max is 100 I hear. Gathering resources does this well and it gives us stuff to use when we build in the cities.

Next best thing to do is get yourself geared up.. it's a game of attrition and you can never have too many bags of gear. Currently I am up on gear because these BKB dudes are pretty worthless in pvp.. There is a lot more opportunity to fight up near Darkmoore, I would say Khosgar is relatively safer except that UDA has nothing better to do than poorly attempt to kill us. The fights near Darkmoore are generally more profitable.

Late at night might be a great time to explore too, we don't know the lands around Darkmoore very well, so that could be fun if you're into that.

I think the Savage Alliance guilds are mostly North Americans, correct me if I'm wrong. They have been naked rushing Darkmoore all day, you could go find some of their cities and pay them back by killing their macroers in relative safety.

I'm sure the clan has loftier goals, but for a 1 man KGB team these are the things you can do to effectively help the most.

[Linked Image]