oh yes, as ive said before im a very old kgb member lol, you're all youngins! i was in vent but the genius norwegian devs irritated me because this morning i noticed their volume slider adjusts your computers master volume, so you cant lower game volume to hear vent better, i had to turn up my speakers a bit to catch vent chatter which caused horrid reverb from my mic and also caused my ears to nearly bleed from the random HUH and other such silly yells you can hear even if theres no combat or people near you. their engine in general is in very poor shape currently, which after so many years of testing surprises me, and I know firsthand the woes of being a low budget and/or indie developer. The game will still get a chance now that im parked in khosgar but so far it's out looks is dismal (im hoping after getting a bit more skillful at it i will like it, since i had to shell out the full price right off the bat =( )

i know what you mean about constantly bitching at the screen though, i have a great machine but im running it at 800x600 and still chugging, and the backpack takes up a lot of valuable screen realestate

They/Them

Star Citizen:
MISC Endeavor -- Anvil Carrack -- Anvil Terrapin -- Drake Dragonfly