okay, so i got into the game, after a ridiculously long load time, with my new human, yet im stuck with a damn leafblade and no money. so I kinda sorta figured some of the game out (not really) and got two quests to kill goblins. I proceeded to make my way there with the not so fluid run animations and saw that every single spawn was immediately nailed by a good 4+ people. Even spawns i took would be ganged up upon, and my loot was ALWAYS stolen, i managed to get no more than 2 of 4 goblin axes at any given point before getting ganked, or dying from some goblin with a grudge that charged me from across the freaking world when i was already back near the city.

I'm confused, because the game seems like/should be good, yet so far my experience has been pure shite. tips? does it get better? why the hell havent these devs put out ANYTHING regarding documentation for controls and how to do anything (after the little 6 page thing that you get upon creation) if there isn't much to say then im already beginnign to regret spending the last bit of cash i have on this game (because they dont have a demo) =(

help a guildie out! =(

They/Them

Star Citizen:
MISC Endeavor -- Anvil Carrack -- Anvil Terrapin -- Drake Dragonfly