- Bank way more often. On my first day I was banking after every 2nd or 3rd kill. Every time you get a gob axe, bank (until you finish the quest obviously - after that they're just like any other sellable item).
- Keep your backpack open. Makes looting faster.
- When the mob is about to die, put your weapon away and run up to it to get ready to loot. Let the other guys finish it off.
- If you can see the mobs, they can probably see you and will attack. Way more realistic, and fun!
- When you open a grave, go for the gold first. It's usually the most worthwhile thing on the corpse when you're a noob.
- When you get to half health, rest up. People are not so willing to attack you in the noob area when you have high health.

When you're grouped in common areas, the loot is fair game. This is pretty much how it was in UO as well, so many of us are already used to it. I actually like the extra competition.

Darkfall is a very competitive and cutthroat game. Once you get more used to the controls, etc, I think you'll have a lot more fun with it, unless you like being safe all the time. This is definitely not that kind of game.

Since you're human, I'm not sure if our vendors will kill you in KGB city or not? I'm Alfar as is our city, so someone else will have to fill you in on how to prepare to come out to KGB city. Once you do come out here, it's a bit easier to farm, craft, and get your skills up.

Last edited by nethervoid; 04/01/09 07:43 AM.