Slinger, finally, I did it! How though my good, peace loving Senator of KGB, did YOU become a joke so quickly? Look how long it took me! Almost a year! Please, teach...

Helemoto, what will it take to make you my fanboi too?? I like friends and fans, it makes me warm inside...Crim however is simply a "friend" as has the benefit of insight into how we operate.

As for the rest, wasn't intending to spawn hate, just a lil' rage! Daye had it 'bout right...and no carebear sentiments directed at Donk, trust...if we could'a took him with us, we would have but don't know him too well!

GREAT news though, I prayed to the "SUN" god and received a revelation! In it, I saw a a city surrounded by a pool of acid in a far-off land known as Khosgar. I will be away studying how to become more of a joker like Slinger this week but eagerly anticipate a pilgrimage upon my return!!

Appreciate the defense Crim but we really were trying to stir up some red colored rage so most are justified in being mean and negative. Garrot, why hast thou forsaken this thread? It was all for you Mr. Wannabe!