Originally Posted By: ltima
wtf?
i think i missed something somewhere.

You realize that when someone has to explain it, it's no longer interesting or amusing?

But very well:

The first portion of my post is directed at those on page 2 of this thread bashing on Bard & Tuskil for simply having some fun.

The Maynard Keenan > All is directed at Donkleaps' last statement of his post, which is the last post on page 2 of this thread.

I recall having to explain a post a few years ago for you, ltima. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

--------------

In response to Helemoto's observation:

I am a long-term friend of Bard & Tuskil (Bard since 2000 and Tuskil, 2003). I wouldn't call that a "fanboy." Donkleaps had absolutely nothing to do with the departure of two of my friends from the guild. I realize it's hard to notice the tone of
someone's message when it's done in text on the web, but I assure you that they're not here to act like a bunch of punks. For those of you over-reacting: Ease up on the sensitivity. Bard & Tusk left on good terms, and simply returned to spark a bit of friendly competition, and to raz an old friend into posting. However, that person has either not yet read this thread, or simply isn't posting in this thread.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]