The KGB Oracle
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=158613

Time for some KGB justice.
rawr?
Hello KGB suckass!!

I assume you mean they are secluding or in some way inhibiting people from viewing such action??

If so, it's spelled hiding! See, no extra D!!

H I D I N G!

Please tell me you are not a U.S. citizen and therefore a retard due to English being a 2nd language....

Pppppp leeeeeeeeeeez!
So anyone not a U.S. Citizen is retarded? Luckily English is only spoken in USA, because it would be a shame to illuminate your mind to the fact that other places do in fact speaka 'de English.

English - Made in the U.S.A.

Gotta love a limited view of the world.
oh Bardaji... if retarded is a form of US citizen then what does it say about a person joining a guild called Deviled Eggs? You little devil eggbert you!!! I always knew you were a wittle sloooow.... but but momma always said....

Enough!

ps. I know you just work up on the wrong side of the bed and was looking for a flame fest in your old stomping grounds, that's cool! I'll just make sure to dish it back atcha so it's not a one way street! wink

CHEERS!
Juevos del Diablo is probably "The Devil's Balls." @ Bard and Tusk though, what's with the attitude lately? Where did it even come from? You guys were acting like personally reasonable human beings less than a month ago, but gquit, which is understandable. No big deal, personal differences and whatnot. Since then though you guys have been flaming up and down these forums acting like you have a telephone pole up your asses. What's the deal? If you're so pissed at KGB, then don't come to our site.
Bard,

The insults are kinda sad a couple of weeks after you left the guild on good terms.

It appears that I didn't know you as well as it seemed.
Yah, you knew him enough - you're just not good at reading between the lines.

That's his tough guy way of saying he misses some of us at the KGB.
Originally Posted By: Crimthan
Yah, you knew him enough - you're just not good at reading between the lines.

That's his tough guy way of saying he misses some of us at the KGB.

I stopped reading at "Hello KGB suckass"
So he had you from "Hello" ?
Originally Posted By: Bardaji
Hello KGB suckass!!

I assume you mean they are secluding or in some way inhibiting people from viewing such action??

If so, it's spelled hiding! See, no extra D!!

H I D I N G!

Please tell me you are not a U.S. citizen and therefore a retard due to English being a 2nd language....

Pppppp leeeeeeeeeeez!

Stop QQ'ing and bring your ass out on the battle field where you KNOW we are. Feel free to hunt us, we need more practice responding quickly too: "Gankers to the west of the city!".

This way we can ride down on your ass just like we do other gankers who try and pick people off who are out at the cities perimeter.

As stated in another one of your posts Bard. "We don't mesh well with each other KGB, so I am leaving." That not meshing thing, is you want to act like a punk kid with no rules and run around cheating and ganking with no consequences. That doesn't fly with KGB, so you moved on.

So move on already.

Looking forward to scrambling your eggs in the future.
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
bring your ass out on the battle field where you KNOW we are. Feel free to hunt us, we need more practice responding quickly too: "Gankers to the west of the city!".

Silly carebear, we don't know where you are! grin
Meh...long trolls aren't my thing and not getting response from the intended. Kill ya l8rs!
/yawn
rant more troll...

pretty sad. We're not hard to find, so I laugh at your excuse.
Make it easier then!

If it be so tragically comical, then no worries, eh skilled ones?

Provide the coords...It's a big map and I'm lazy.
*chuckle*

Those that have played beside JDD ( friend and foe ) understand
them. Stirring up trouble is merely part of the game.

If I can find some motivation ( and the time ) I may eventually
see you all in game. If not, have fun laugh
Make it easier then!

Get real, you're a joke here now.
Make it easier then!

You trying to say you don't know where there city is? Well since you guys like to play in the acid so much, ill give you a hint, there city is surrounded by it. Though its not the bugged type so you won't go there.
Certainly not a PvP encounter...did JDD post on the lolwtfbbqsawcepwnmastah lawlersaurus rexxars and show that sea serpent who was king of the text?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce9eaWrZ3NY&NR=1

/carebearstare

Not only are they attached at the hip, they must hold hands to take long walks under the bridge.

P.S. michael graves > glen danzig
Fixed the spelling in the subject - it was driving me crazy.

The shit-talking in this thread has been totally done in-vain. Lumping Bard & Tuskil in with the punks & lower form of gankers on the server = poor form.

That being said:

MAYNARD KEENAN > ALL!

Thank you.
wtf?
i think i missed something somewhere.
Ok, seriously. Why should I care?
Originally Posted By: ltima
wtf?

I am not in game or in vent much, but what seems to have happened is 2 guys quit KGB(for some reason I do not know but would assume Donk caused the problem, as usual). This is what I get from reading the forums.

Crim is a fanboy of the guys that quit and defends them.

Crims boys keep coming back to "troll".

SUN seems to be a guild that may or may not be exploiters, but cannot be proven without a bottle of Bourbon, a anal probing mouse, and a Irish Mexican Korean Greek God with access to the internet.
Originally Posted By: ltima
wtf?

You realize that when someone has to explain it, it's no longer interesting or amusing?

But very well:

The first portion of my post is directed at those on page 2 of this thread bashing on Bard & Tuskil for simply having some fun.

The Maynard Keenan > All is directed at Donkleaps' last statement of his post, which is the last post on page 2 of this thread.

I recall having to explain a post a few years ago for you, ltima. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

--------------

In response to Helemoto's observation:

I am a long-term friend of Bard & Tuskil (Bard since 2000 and Tuskil, 2003). I wouldn't call that a "fanboy." Donkleaps had absolutely nothing to do with the departure of two of my friends from the guild. I realize it's hard to notice the tone of
someone's message when it's done in text on the web, but I assure you that they're not here to act like a bunch of punks. For those of you over-reacting: Ease up on the sensitivity. Bard & Tusk left on good terms, and simply returned to spark a bit of friendly competition, and to raz an old friend into posting. However, that person has either not yet read this thread, or simply isn't posting in this thread.
Slinger, finally, I did it! How though my good, peace loving Senator of KGB, did YOU become a joke so quickly? Look how long it took me! Almost a year! Please, teach...

Helemoto, what will it take to make you my fanboi too?? I like friends and fans, it makes me warm inside...Crim however is simply a "friend" as has the benefit of insight into how we operate.

As for the rest, wasn't intending to spawn hate, just a lil' rage! Daye had it 'bout right...and no carebear sentiments directed at Donk, trust...if we could'a took him with us, we would have but don't know him too well!

GREAT news though, I prayed to the "SUN" god and received a revelation! In it, I saw a a city surrounded by a pool of acid in a far-off land known as Khosgar. I will be away studying how to become more of a joker like Slinger this week but eagerly anticipate a pilgrimage upon my return!!

Appreciate the defense Crim but we really were trying to stir up some red colored rage so most are justified in being mean and negative. Garrot, why hast thou forsaken this thread? It was all for you Mr. Wannabe!
and tune in tomorrow to the next installment of:

As the KGB turns...
Ok, seriously, pointless thread that needs to die. Not to be rude guys, but I don't care and no one cares.

KGB doesn't troll on the DFO forums, why troll in our own forums.

I'll meet you in queue ... er I mean in the game.
red you say? ok just EAD then
I care...

How does everything somehow come back to "Donk caused it"
Well it's like the 4th commandment. When shit hits the fan. Blame Donk. When Donk leads us to victory on the battlefield, buy him a beer.
Quote:
Appreciate the defense Crim but we really were trying to stir up some red colored rage so most are justified in being mean and negative.

LOL. To me, red-colored-rage in online chatter = friendly competition. How can it possibly go beyond that in this pixelated pastime?

Quote:
Garrot, why hast thou forsaken this thread? It was all for you Mr. Wannabe!

Exactly what I was talking about: Bard was here for Garrot, but he either hasn't read this thread yet or isn't posting to it. =P

AND YES, WHENEVER ANYTHING GOES WRONG - BEWARE DONK! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! =P
Originally Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa
Well it's like the 4th commandment. When shit hits the fan. Blame Donk. When Donk leads us to victory on the battlefield, buy him a beer.

I approve of most of this statement, except we don't actully give Donk beer, we just tease him with the possibility of beer.
I was making a funny.
Like when you fart and blame it on someone else and it works. Everyone laughs at the guy and you feel a little bad about it but not really cause it was the worst fart you had ever dealt.
I was like Donk did it.
Donk was like no I didnt.
Everyone was like damn Donk that is the nastiest fart we have ever smelled.

And Crim is just fun to mess with. I like how he tries to use big words I dont understand. I dont really know the 2 guys but they did seem a little mean, like a guy that farts and blames it all on you.........
LOL
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
I was making a funny.
Like when you fart and blame it on someone else and it works. Everyone laughs at the guy and you feel a little bad about it but not really cause it was the worst fart you had ever dealt.
I was like Donk did it.

And Crim is just fun to mess with. I like how he tries to use big words I dont understand. I dont really know the 2 guys but they did seem a little mean, like a guy that farts and blames it all on you.........

This is possibly the best post in all of KGB history... EVER
Originally Posted By: Heidi
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
I was making a funny.
I was like Donk did it.

This is possibly the best post in all of KGB history... EVER

I have to agree!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!!!
Wait, you've been trying to stir me up for a whole year..?
Well I haven't posted here since AoC. But just wanted to say that back then...it was always Donk's fault also.
Ith you're a dirty whorebag, now come play DF with us.
I have been trying to buy the game every day. Have a few buddies playing, not sure on names, but will most likely do whatever they do. Ill try and be persuasive =) Fighting against yall in WAR was fun at times!!!
Originally Posted By: Slinger
Wait, you've been trying to stir me up for a whole year..?

Eh?
© The KGB Oracle