Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: FrankSinatra
Ok if this is how you wanan do it, then i guess its time that i respond a little bit.

My initial thought is that you are a idiot and the second that you are a really bad player. but let me elaborate.

I guess that it surprised you to actually try and kill a moving target, since you normally make your fine videos of people standing still.

In case you need a clue as to how to fight moving targets then i suggest stop looking into the gruond, but looking ahead - so you can actually see people not standing still.

As for speedhacking we have been ignoring you since you are not really a factor. However In Sun basically anything ingame is fine, but using 3d party hacks gets your kicked from the guild - so having members getting accused for this is actually a big deal to me.

My question to you would be, if you have the same rules about Speedhacking becuase it surely doesnt seem so ?

thank you

/Frank Sinatra

First of all Frank, I wanted to welcome you to the KGB Oracle. It is not often that we get a Guild leader here at the quaint KGB Oracle. I am honored that you would come here to address the situation and see the in game footage.

I assume that you are addressing me as the creator of the video, and no that is not me in game, but yes I did serve as the director.

Thanks for your comments and your visit and I look forward to your comments in the future.

Sincerely yours,

JetStar, KGB High King
Serving KGB since 1997

Me love good cop, bad cop.

All hail the King!

popcorn

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!