Originally Posted By: FrankSinatra
Ok if this is how you wanan do it, then i guess its time that i respond a little bit.

My initial thought is that you are a idiot and the second that you are a really bad player. but let me elaborate.

I guess that it surprised you to actually try and kill a moving target, since you normally make your fine videos of people standing still.

In case you need a clue as to how to fight moving targets then i suggest stop looking into the gruond, but looking ahead - so you can actually see people not standing still.

As for speedhacking we have been ignoring you since you are not really a factor. However In Sun basically anything ingame is fine, but using 3d party hacks gets your kicked from the guild - so having members getting accused for this is actually a big deal to me.

My question to you would be, if you have the same rules about Speedhacking becuase it surely doesnt seem so ?

thank you

/Frank Sinatra

First of all Frank, I wanted to welcome you to the KGB Oracle. It is not often that we get a Guild leader here at the quaint KGB Oracle. I am honored that you would come here to address the situation and see the in game footage.

I assume that you are addressing me as the creator of the video, and no that is not me in game, but yes I did serve as the director.

Thanks for your comments and your visit and I look forward to your comments in the future.

Sincerely yours,

JetStar, KGB High King
Serving KGB since 1997

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter