Originally Posted By: FrankSinatra
Ok if this is how you wanan do it, then i guess its time that i respond a little bit.

My initial thought is that you are a idiot and the second that you are a really bad player. but let me elaborate.

I guess that it surprised you to actually try and kill a moving target, since you normally make your fine videos of people standing still.

In case you need a clue as to how to fight moving targets then i suggest stop looking into the gruond, but looking ahead - so you can actually see people not standing still.

As for speedhacking we have been ignoring you since you are not really a factor. However In Sun basically anything ingame is fine, but using 3d party hacks gets your kicked from the guild - so having members getting accused for this is actually a big deal to me.

My question to you would be, if you have the same rules about Speedhacking becuase it surely doesnt seem so ?

thank you

/Frank Sinatra

As well. If you were paying any attention to the whole first portion of the video. The KGB member is ACTIVELY perusing the SUN member when they (SUN) have their invulnerability. No speed hack or ping/server latency at this portion of the video.

After the invul shield drops, you still see, if your actually watching, both players are side strafing, circling, and backpedaling. The only problem is, the SUN player is jitting around the screen at this point like a fucking monkey on 2 pounds of crack.

You have two choices at this point. Either the KGB member was have major lag/ping/sever latency issues, while the SUN member was running without any client side issues. Which isn't the case, because the KGB member in question in the video has stated that it wasn't a Ping issue, but could have been a client side latency issue. That is why the original post is in the form of a question you knit-wit.

OR

The SUN player was shitting his pampers and hit the speed hack script and was figuring on a kill, only they got Le Ganked by superior counter tactics of the KGB member while they moved and side swiped and killed the SUN member.

Ok, I am done analyzing your questionable remarks, you are free to move along now.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!