Chewy, you disappoint me. I thought fellow PK's were supposed to stick together

Anyhow, TM (The Mafia) is still around and we've absorbed a lot of former Pac pks into our guild for DF's release. Fink and a few others just recently joined the other.

Regardless, good to see old UO Pac players still around.

Ranker/Mysterio

Quote:

Some of you may remember me from the glorious Dread Lord days of UO. Some of you may need to go read the 1998?-97? Orical to see the havoc I've wrought.

Some of you may remember me from the dual pits, some of you may remember me bug looting your house.

But I'm sure nobody remembers me as a nub (except perhaps KGB's Binbs, the server's greatest).

Anyway here we are, standing on the verge of what promises to be the greatest MMO ever created for players like us.

When i say "us" I don't mean Dread Lords, I mean the deeper "us", soldiers, PvPers, both men and women who have the heart to fight w/ the guts to reap the rewards and consequences of our actions.

Why would I align myself w/ the KGB? I mean he was a Fallen Lord? He supported Yoda's Care Bears. He did everything he could to destroy the KGB!

Thats just it, the KGB is the only old Pacific guild left standing. Dracus is gone, and the Fallen Lords that is now is not the former. Yoda's Care Bears rose to power quickly then crumbled. The X-Lords do not have the numbers to make it in Darkfall.

Is KGB my last pick? Yes and no. Yes because the KGB is the last one standing, no, that because of that fact, the KGB is the strongest that I have known. And as a man that honors all things well made, and a man that remembers where I'm from (Pacific), I came here.

So allow me in your ranks and lets show these newcomers what full loot is and Pacific is all about.

Death Before Dishonor.
No Retreat No Surrender.
Semper Fidelis.
- Ya boy
ChewY