Hey all,

I am just getting settled. I have started to make some moves with Derid. I plan to put more and more focus on this. Derid is making moves also as we discuss the structure.

I owe it to you all to make this perfectly clear. After how things went down in AOC, I have decided to offer HC Derid all I have to give in support of DF. I was left with a horrible taste in my mouth after what happened there. Not so much with the game mechanics, but with how KGB functioned internally. I intend to implement changes to ensure that never happens again. My toleration for internal damage, dishonesty, and self service before guild service is now and will forever be zero.
It is not enough for KGB to just exist, or to be an online hang out. I want KGB to succeed and to reach what I have always considered to be our potential. I am going to do whatever I can to make that happen.
If we are unable to see this potential, I have decided I will step down as High King, and leave the guild, online gaming, and MMO's behind. I will help facilitate its continued existence by keeping these forums, servers, and domain up, but I will remove myself from involvement.
I have been trying to get this right for over 12 years, and I am giving myself one last chance to make that happen.
To those of you that are on the fringes, watching to see what happens, I would encourage you to get involved. If anything it is going to be a wild ride.

I hope you all understand my intentions, and I hope you will all give this thing one final push for success.

Serving KGB,

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter