I disagree with Elph.

In my opinion, this is a large gathering of frustration on all National leadership's part. If I had to guess, I'd be willing to bet that if this "final attempt" doesn't turn out to be fruitful, there will be much less effort put in by Jet and the others in any future games (should the guild stay open).

The point here, is that KGB can, should, and MUST, put EVERY effort into DFO for the guild's survival. The guild "staying open" is not an option. It must THRIVE. It CAN thrive. We are the ones who can make it so.

On a separate note, I personally believe that the guild must go back to it's roots to make this happen. I don't wish to offend anyone in this, but sacrifices for individuals' preferences that conflict with the goals of the guild are not an option IMO.

Sure, you should be in a guild because it's aligned with what you want in a gaming community, BUT the guild should not bend over backwards to accommodate every individual. You should be in a guild because you agree with it's goals and how it's run, not the other way around.

Just my .02

Former KGB Member