It has been a long road in almost 12 years as the leader of this organization. At times we have touched on greatness together, and at other times we have stood at the edge of total failure. To me, we have not had the opportunity to revisit our glory because of modern game mechanics and personnel issues. Today we stand at the beginning of a new era. Finally a game world is about to release that offers the best of the environments where KGB thrives. Open PVP and risk of UO at its finest, and national politics of Shadowbane at it's finest. It is like this game was made for us.
Join me and our membership in this thread as we explore what I have decided will be my final attempt to lead KGB to the potential that we all know we have.
I have chosen High Chancellor Derid to lead this effort. He is a long time member and has been an advisor to me and many of our former factions leaders. I know he knows what to do and how to do it.
Join me in this thread for more discussion on this upcoming game, and KGB's role.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter