Quote:

Wow guys, thank you. This is yet another way KGB has impressed me. Zaf and I have been looking for a community of players such as this for a very long time. Mature players, who work well together, who share a common commitment to the online adventure, are few a far between. We have played many mmorpgs and been in many guilds, but I’m hoping this will be our last guild for years to come.

Organizations survive and fail more many reasons. I learned somewhere along the way that organizations become healthy and strong as long as each person makes a some type of contribution, each day. There are many ways to making a contribution, leveling your toon, helping out a guildie, PVP, teaming up with KGB Knights, gathering resources, etc. It is nice to be recognized for our effort. It adds additional meaning to to the time we have spent and the resources we have donated. I know many others have made the same sacrifices and have worked hard to help KGB become the organization it is. We consider ourselves fortunate and blessed to have the opportunity to be part of the team. We look forward to future opportunities to the serve the guild and get to know the people who have made KGB what it is. Thanks again….and BEER!

In Friendship and Success,

Drahkar/Sarasin/Leviathyn
Lil-G/Sweet P/Crazy 8 and Loco....j/k : )

Sarasin / Zafriah,

Let me be brief, as you'll discover I usually am. I've been with KGB for many years, through many games, and many different forms of leadership (including, more often than not, being in the leadership team). I may be wrong, but in all my time I cannot personally recall any members contributing as much as you two so soon after their induction. Sure, we all contribute a great deal (some more than others) in various forms, but how often do we induct new members whom contribute such a great deal in such an infant membership?

With that being said, I think the award says it all (an no, we don't give those out every day). We beer loving knights raise a mug to your efforts and look forward to many years, many games, and many...many piles of dead bodies to stand on top of....I will be raising a keg simply because I don't like needing refills.

Former KGB Member