I wanted to take a moment to congratulate these two for receiving this award. Drahkar, your post was absolutely amazing to read. It's rare to find anybody who actually takes the time to convey his thoughts to the public as you did here.

I also have only been part of KGB for a short time, but I feel as though I've gained a new family. That said, I think we're the lucky ones; meaning that KGB is lucky to have the two of you along; and I'm 110% sure that everyone else feels the same way. I remember speaking to you, Sarasin; before you joined the guild but had expressed interest in it. You were the first person I'd spoken to that actually expressed genuine interest, and I was impressed beyond words. Elph was on at the time, and was asking me what the two of us were talking about. I knew that you had to speak to her eventually, since I couldn't answer your questions anyways. I also remember her sending me pm's while you were talking saying how mind-blowingly impressive you were. We both decided at that point that you no longer had a choice in the matter, you were getting into this guild; like it or not.

Then along came Zafirah. I didn't speak to her as much as I did to Sarasin, but she didn't impress me any less. She is polite, and somehow manages to display a sense of elegance through text. I don't know how you do it Zaf, but keep doing it.

All that said, I am glad beyond words that I played a part in getting the two of you into KGB. We also all hope that the two of you will remain part of the family for years to come. Hehe, you've already spoiled us to the honor of your presence.

So here's a toast to the two of you, your well-deserved award, and many years of success and friendship.