[quote[ It sounds like he had preordered one and then bought one from a store when they released and then sold the one that he had preordered on ebay. [\quote]

yeah Kinda. I preordered from gameplay on the 3rd day of any preorders so was pretty confident of getting one, two weeks before release they told me they weren't getting enough. I was lucky enough to find another retailer that just had stock for the day and preordered with 2 weeks to go.

So I got my xbox 360 on launch day and its fantastic, I'd forgotten about the other order till it arrived on my door, since my friends that wanted one already had one I stuck the extra one on ebay for about $400 US profit.

Elph, no I don't mind you asking at all. I have muscular dystrophy which is a muscle degenarative condition. So I was bascially fine till 8 or so, walked till 18 (though very badly for the last few years) then have been confined to a wheelchair for the last 7.

Yes it has some really nasty problems but overall I still think I'm very lucky. There is many millions of people worse of in the world than me. I have a beutifull wife and get to spend my days doing what I enjoy. While physically I continue to get worse its still never really stoped me doing anything I've wanted too, I've been sky diving, diving in the red sea, been to Vegas, Paris, Newyork, Isreal, Florida, Niagra Falls.

I do have to accept I can't do things without others any more which becomes a big deal when my wife has to go away for 3 weeks to south africa. But you get by.

Sorry for messing up your thread niketon.