LOL They tried nicely to lead him out, he keep trying to get away from them. He is an idiot trying to make videos for the internet. It was all a set up. Like I said before I dont think he tought he was going to get tasered. And its not like he was some 5 foot 90 pound guy he was bigger then most of the cops.

Go watch some cops episodes and see what the police have to deal with. Being properly trained and getting some guy to lay still are 2 different things.

At first they were not going to arrest him. He keep doing his stupid stunt and keep resisiting them. You can hear him on the ground crying like a bitch saying ok i will leave and you can hear the cop saying its to late for that. And belive me when they have you on the ground its pretty much to late to talk you way out.

Before he was tasered they keep telling him to roll over and put you hands behind you. You can ever hear a girl in the crowd saying is he stupid they have a taser on his chest. He keep tring to fight them off. He keep flailing his hands around and they zapped him to get him to compliy. They even tried to carry him out if you think its proper or not who cares they were being nice to him the whole time till he forced them on the ground.

The use of tasers were meant to replace big bad guns for non lethal morons like this guy. Did you see them pull a gun. No they pulled a taser. Did they pull out the billyclubs no a taser. No blood no mess. And after it was all over he got up and walked out.

The cops were right in this and the idiot deserved to get what he got, more if it was me.