Well said, Jet. When it comes to taking people in and sharing the things about KGB that I love so much, I have a huge heart and like to see people step into a position that they're "worthy" of sporting the KGB tags. Now here we have someone who might not fit the description, but obviously respects KGB enough to keep trying, and claims that he's willing to tweak his attitude so he can meet our criteria.

It's my personal suggestion that allow him to make the changes necessary under public criticism. It's what, a minimum of 30 days between applications or something like that? I don't think it would be out of hand to place him on some sort of probational period (Elph, which forum would be most appropriate for proposing details for something like this? Senate?). All things said, he seems to have enough heart to make the changes he needs to in order to belong to our family, so I'm going to make a personal effort out point out any flaws I see in his manner in the least offensive way possible; if anyone has issues with him that they would like to keep anonymous, PM me and I'll pass the message along to him. I'm about to grab a hold of him in vent right now and share my issues with him now, eheh...

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]