Ok.. It has been brought to my attention that some of you have some issues with me, that maybe im doing things that you dont agree with. But it has also been brought to my attention that none of you are willing to come to me and discuss your concerns. Im very open to fix important problems and change my actions but how am i supposed to fix something if none of you will pull me aside and address these issues. how am i supposed to know im doing something wrong if noone tells me. Actually i wouldn't know that peopl e had issues with me and that i had been denied membership AGAIN if Twisted hadnt come to me and discussed various issues and setting the record straight on some things. i know that some of you have been fighting for my membership tho some of you have been more or less sitting back poipnting out my wrong doings to everyone but the person that needs to know the most. I ask that all KGB members with concerns with me step up to the plate from here on out for all this negative mojo does not dishearten me in no way shape or form nor will this make my quit or throw in the towel i still wish to be a KGB member and still feel i have a lot to offer and do offer a lot. And to also set the recored straight about why i went to High King Jet Star about current issues is because the UO Chancellors are never in vent or ever online, so who am i supposed to go to when there are problems that need to be brought to an officers attention quickly? ok so we have until june first at 11:59 before the factioon is closed so it is my intention to address any and all issues by then i have an e-mail address by the way if you guys didn't know and another thing i have a message box on the oracle that has been empty since the day i registered so my question to you is if there are so many issues that you guys have with me and things i do why is my box still empty. i ask that my vent privilages not be revoked and that i remain on the guild stone because i will be reapplying to become a full member, point blank if theres a problem ill fix it no problemo. im not a difficult person to approach by any means. i would also like to point out that there are alot of people on the KGB vent server that are not members or recruits.Im aware that my first app was dropped because at the time my sponser was unwilling to back me tho we have since discussed those issues and when my app was reposted without me knowing and denied i wasn't even aware who my sponser was nor asked who i wanted it to be.in my opinion i feel it would be in the best interest of the guild to reconsider me as a mamber. i mean really if i leave who is gonna do the world save commercials? lol message or e-mail me please dont hesitate with questions comments or concerns tophius@yahoo.com

Former KGB Member