Quote:

on a positive side one day we shall be know as just humans no nationalities race sex ... wishful thinking... we are vile creatures <men> that need to be taught a leason...

cant we all just get along

That's actually a really scary thought at the top, and I have to disagree with you on that one Khi. What makes us all human is how diverse and different we are. Each race and culture should take pride in its origins and heritage, from Middle Eastern to Chinese to Mauri to Eskimos to Native American and so on and so forth. It's just that one shouldn't be trying to completely wipe out the other, and we should appreciate other races and cultures and understand our strengths and weaknesses as we regard theirs.

If all the cultures finall blended into one; if all the nations were united under ONE Nation - then what's to stop that government from removing any and all humanity we have, and what freedoms we currently hold dear? Answer: NOTHING can stop it from doing whatever the hell it wants, including reducing us to the level of slavery.

We need all these various nations and diverse cultures to keep power in check - For the sake of freedom and the human spirit.

Like I've stated: I'm NOT anti-cultural or racist. But I'm VERY Pro-Humanitarian and EXTREMELY Anti-Terrorist. THOSE people will not stop killing and subduing the weak until everyone believes what they believe and lives exactly as they do.

On a side note: I'd never used the term "raghead mafia" before in my life until I posted it in this thread the other day, and have no idea where it came from. I was sincerely referring to the extreme islamic fascists/fanatics...for what it's worth.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]