Quote:

Check out my Myspace page and look at my pics and tell me what I'm wearing on my head in quite a few pics. But hey, Fine guys; I'll slander islamic terrorists in more private forums. I do agree with Slinger's point about some rich white folk making big deals about these things: many that I've met are typically the least empathetic of any group but themselves and the most racist of all -affirmative action says it all - they believe that those who are not white are not equal enough or capable enough to get hired, so they need extra help? LOL - there shouldn't even be a questionare on job applications asking what race or gender you are. You should be hired on ability alone. In my social life, at Theatre in UWL, at work, and in my time in the USMC, I was never accused or thought of as being racist. I definitely am, however, anti-terrorist, and will NEVER bow down in fear of such, and do feel compelled to jab at their fanatic idiocy whenever possible.

And, Arcain; what are you talking about?

Personally, I think we put too much damn stock in whom we are or may be offending. I say F-Them all and the horses they rode in on. Words are words. I could care less if my words offend anyone. Simple solution, if you are offended, stop listening. Problem solved. Everyone is entitled to their oppinions and likes/dislikes. Keep representing Crim.

[color:"blue"]Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.[/color]

http://www.piczo.com/aviendha416?g=22288045&cr=4

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]